Saturday, April 28, 2012

Red Shoe Run Tallahassee 2012


Ronald McDonald House 1st Annual Red Shoe Run 1 mile, 5K, & 10K
Jacob's Nurse at Kids Corner, Louisa and her son's 1st 5K

6.2 miles! So happy to see TD & Gavin cheering me on at finish line :)


G had a blast playing in the bounce house

Participating in this event was very meaningful to me.  The Ronald McDonald House is very near and dear to my heart.  The "House that love built" has been there for our family through our medical journey with Jacob time and time again.  I will never forget finishing my first 10K race and the purposeful reason I ran it.  I look forward to being part of this event for many years to come.


Gavin & me cheering on Sarah & Michelle


Rock on!!
Prayers,
remembering the strength of many
sick children I have had the honor
of meeting over the years, and
wanting to tell TD I ran the entire way kept me
running...:)
I know it wasn't a marathon, but it
felt like it, lol.


Sarah & Michelle finishing their 1st 10K !!
Atta girls!!


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I want to be a runner. First I have to get up & run hahahahahahaha! You are awesome. Keep running girl!

    ReplyDelete