Friday, July 24, 2009

Prayers Needed for Jacob


As most of you know Jacob, my 13 year old son, has Neurofibromatosis type II (NF2).
Without getting lost in too much information - Jacob needs prayers and God's love more than ever right now.
After his most recent MRI I was notified by Jacob's Oncologist that one of his spinal tumors has doubled in size since his last MRI and it needs to be removed. (I was also informed that Jacob's right acoustic neuroma has grown, but they aren't concerned with it at this time.) We will go back to Shands Gainesville on Monday to meet with the neuro surgeon to discuss Jacob's options. I don't know any more at this time, but will update everyone after the appt.Please pray for Jacob, for me, for all of Jacob's doctors and family.Thank you.
Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment